number of pictures at start screen

Want something changed, or have a great idea you want to share?
ozzy

number of pictures at start screen

Postby ozzy » Wed Nov 29, 2017 3:12 am

Hi,
I have been using a photo booth at a wedding party and made me want to build one for a birthday party end of december.
That professional photo booth offered the user to select quickly the number of pictures and collage size/orientation before hitting the start button
small icons would indicate the previously selected options and the next guest could just hit start with the same settings or select another number of shots / collage options before starting his own sequence.

Would it be possible to give guests these options quickly without allowing them to enter into the setup menu?

tim
Site Admin

Re: number of pictures at start screen

Postby tim » Wed Nov 29, 2017 10:22 am

Hi ozzy thanks for your feedback.
At the moment the big issue is how to keep guests moving through the line quickly, as at large events, the lineup for the ipad gets quite long.
So the app is focused at the moment on the other direction: *less* choices for guests, leading to a faster / streamlined process.
Please write a review for Wifibooth on the Apple App store! Indie developers like me really need people like you to review their apps. Instructions on how to write a review: http://goo.gl/w8NsDI.

lorenztextor

Postby lorenztextor » Wed Nov 29, 2017 11:00 am

I would also like this feature a lot. It could be a fast and easy choice of 2-3 predefined layouts (e.g. 1 large photo vs. 4 small photos). In my case the photo booth will not be that busy so it would be great if users could choose between these options themselves without going through the settings menu.

By the way, it would also be nice to password-protect the settings menu so that users cannot change settings.

Thanks anyway for this great app, I'm looking forward to using it at my wedding. :)

tim
Site Admin

Postby tim » Wed Nov 29, 2017 1:33 pm

Hey you already can password protect the settings me u. That’s in event settings -> general
Please write a review for Wifibooth on the Apple App store! Indie developers like me really need people like you to review their apps. Instructions on how to write a review: http://goo.gl/w8NsDI.

Return to “Suggestions & Ideas”