Green screen

Want something changed, or have a great idea you want to share?
magic1965

Green screen

Postby magic1965 » Wed Nov 29, 2017 4:13 am

Would it be possible to add a green screen function?

tim
Site Admin

Re: Green screen

Postby tim » Wed Nov 29, 2017 10:23 am

Yes indeed. This isn't coming in the next update, but this is definitely something I want to build ASAP.
These features take time, but the current work being done is laying the ground for bigger changes like this.
Please write a review for Wifibooth on the Apple App store! Indie developers like me really need people like you to review their apps. Instructions on how to write a review: http://goo.gl/w8NsDI.

ozzy

Postby ozzy » Mon Dec 04, 2017 5:31 pm

This would be a killer!!!
I guess it won’t be implemented before year end though :(
Birthday party for the 31 of December :’(

Emandmphotobus

Postby Emandmphotobus » Wed Jun 13, 2018 4:13 pm

Yes indeed. This isn't coming in the next update, but this is definitely something I want to build ASAP.
These features take time, but the current work being done is laying the ground for bigger changes like this.
Tim,

I'm even willing to pay more yearly if green screen function is available! It will helps photo booth business so much that we don't have to purchase different backdrops.

-Nina-

tim
Site Admin

Postby tim » Wed Jun 13, 2018 4:27 pm

Hi Nina
It looks like something that is coming with iOS 12 will help me build this. So I am hoping to look at this in the late fall / winter.
Please write a review for Wifibooth on the Apple App store! Indie developers like me really need people like you to review their apps. Instructions on how to write a review: http://goo.gl/w8NsDI.

johannTBox

Postby johannTBox » Tue Jul 24, 2018 5:31 pm

Hey Tim,

whats the status here? Did you find something that helps you within the iOS 12 developer beta?

This would be a killer feature and the last puzzle in making this a serious competitor for the big professional programms.

Do you have something else cooking for the next update? Little sneak peek here? ;)

Best

Johann

tim
Site Admin

Postby tim » Tue Jul 24, 2018 5:34 pm

😂
Glad you are excited for the future of Wifibooth!
Im spending time with my family on vacation right now, so that i have tons of energy and motivation to make a killer upgrade with ios 12. Cant wait to get started.

Return to “Suggestions & Ideas”