Facebook intergration.

Want something changed, or have a great idea you want to share?
blakediamond

Facebook intergration.

Postby blakediamond » Mon Feb 05, 2018 7:10 pm

Hey tim,

I tried messaging you but my account is to new apparently. We're gearing up for Cannacon 2018 and were wondering about facebook integration. we saw that instragram was taken away but facebook would be coming. is this in the beta? id like to participate in the test flight if possible. thanks in advance!

tim
Site Admin

Re: Facebook intergration.

Postby tim » Mon Feb 05, 2018 8:38 pm

Hi! Facebook integration is coming but not in the next update - the next update has animated gifs. Still want to try the beta?
Please write a review for Wifibooth on the Apple App store! Indie developers like me really need people like you to review their apps. Instructions on how to write a review: http://goo.gl/w8NsDI.

blakediamond

Postby blakediamond » Tue Feb 06, 2018 1:04 pm

yes we would love to get on the test flight. i can't message you my email says my account is too new. also, we're having some trouble with the app. after finally connecting our 80d to the camera and app the photos aren't saving to the gallery. how dependent is the app on solid wifi? we'll be in a big convention hall with little to no wifi. we have our own hotspot but not sure if that will work well enough.

tim
Site Admin

Postby tim » Wed Feb 07, 2018 10:49 am

Hi Blake,
OK i'll add you to the testflight later today or tomorrow.

When you say that the photos aren't saving to the gallery, are you seeing the photo show up on the screen of the ipad like you expect (before the gallery appears)? Are you using wifibooth to trigger the camera? What ipad & version of iOS are you using?
Good wifi is a must, yes, but the good news is that any portable hotspot (like your iphone, or a plug-style wifi router) is perfectly good enough.
Please write a review for Wifibooth on the Apple App store! Indie developers like me really need people like you to review their apps. Instructions on how to write a review: http://goo.gl/w8NsDI.

Return to “Suggestions & Ideas”