Copy Event

Want something changed, or have a great idea you want to share?
logan

Copy Event

Postby logan » Wed May 09, 2018 2:35 pm

Maybe I am missing this, but can you add an Event setting copy option? It would be way easier if it retains all my settings from another event and just let me change the background and branding elements. Right now, I am working off of settings screenshots and i go through all the settings and redo them how I want it.

tim
Site Admin

Re: Copy Event

Postby tim » Wed May 09, 2018 2:55 pm

Good news: it's already possible! (make sure you've updated to 4.3.0 or newer)

How to do it: from the event picker screen (first screen that shows when the app starts up, or to get back there: event settings -> "Choose Event"), swipe the row of the event you want to copy to the left (swipe from right to left). Two buttons will appear: touch "Duplicate"

If this makes you happy please leave a nice 5* review for Wifibooth :D it really helps me
Please write a review for Wifibooth on the Apple App store! Indie developers like me really need people like you to review their apps. Instructions on how to write a review: http://goo.gl/w8NsDI.

Emandmphotobus

Postby Emandmphotobus » Wed May 30, 2018 2:32 pm

Good news: it's already possible! (make sure you've updated to 4.3.0 or newer)

How to do it: from the event picker screen (first screen that shows when the app starts up, or to get back there: event settings -> "Choose Event"), swipe the row of the event you want to copy to the left (swipe from right to left). Two buttons will appear: touch "Duplicate"

If this makes you happy please leave a nice 5* review for Wifibooth :D it really helps me
Tim,

I have tried this and it's awesome that I don't have to reset all the setting. The only thing here is cannot change its default name "wifibooth" to the name I want.

-Nina-

tim
Site Admin

Postby tim » Wed May 30, 2018 2:45 pm

Hi Nina,
Yes you can change the event name.
Once you have selected the event you want to rename, go to event settings -> Event Info -> change the "Event Name" to whatever you like.
Please write a review for Wifibooth on the Apple App store! Indie developers like me really need people like you to review their apps. Instructions on how to write a review: http://goo.gl/w8NsDI.

Return to “Suggestions & Ideas”