Pictures getting saved twice

Having a problem that isn't related to cameras or printers?
csmotionworks

Pictures getting saved twice

Postby csmotionworks » Mon May 23, 2022 3:12 pm

Hi there,

I've just set everything up and it is working fine so far.

But somehow, the pictures taken by my Sony Camera are getting saved twice on the Ipad with just sligthly different resolutions. (3008 x 2000 and 3007 x 2005)

Any idea how I can get rid of that? It is exactly the same image.... I seriously dont know what the heck I should do :D

Thanks in advance!
Christian

tim
Site Admin

Re: Pictures getting saved twice

Postby tim » Mon May 23, 2022 4:54 pm

Hmm weird! id start looking at camera settings. If you are shooting RAW+JPG try jpg only
Please write a review for Wifibooth on the Apple App store! Indie developers like me really need people like you to review their apps. Instructions on how to write a review: http://goo.gl/w8NsDI.

csmotionworks

Postby csmotionworks » Tue May 24, 2022 11:32 am

Already tried that one out yesterday, but unfortunately it didn't fix the issue. :/

csmotionworks

Postby csmotionworks » Tue May 24, 2022 11:49 am

Aaaah, I figured it out... The app always made a collage out of 1 picture, since I wanted the autopilot on "full".

Any way, to make the autopilot "full" (so that the guests wont see the gallery etc) without the app savin the same picture as a collage?

tim
Site Admin

Postby tim » Tue May 24, 2022 12:04 pm

Ah that makes sense.
If you have enabled emailing or printing or texting (twilio), then you can disable the "Save collages (in separate album)" setting on the "Layout & Collages" settings page.
Please write a review for Wifibooth on the Apple App store! Indie developers like me really need people like you to review their apps. Instructions on how to write a review: http://goo.gl/w8NsDI.

Return to “Help: Other issues”