Accessing PRO app on multiple IOS devices

Having a problem that isn't related to cameras or printers?
culibarri

Accessing PRO app on multiple IOS devices

Postby culibarri » Thu Jun 14, 2018 3:25 pm

I recently purchased the PRO version of the app on one of our organization's iPad's. We would like to have the PRO app available on two iPad's so that we can swap one iPad out of the photo booth with another fully charged one once the first fully "dies". We won't have access to electrical outlets to charge devices at our event.

We have the same Apple ID associated with each iPad, however, I cannot figure out how to access purchased app material on the second iPad that did not perform the original purchase. Would this be possible or is this an iTunes/Apple matter?

Thanks!

tim
Site Admin

Re: Accessing PRO app on multiple IOS devices

Postby tim » Thu Jun 14, 2018 4:03 pm

Yes it is possible!
Please double-check the ipads show the same apple ID when you go to Settings App -> “iTunes & App Store”
Assuming they are the same, in Wifibooth do this (internet access required) on the ipad that does not have pro:
1. Go to event settings -> general -> show packages
2. Near the bottom hit “Restore Purchase”
Enter your apple id password if prompted by iOS

Let me know if that worked!
If you’re happy with the support you received, please leave me a 5* review on the apple app store, it really helps me!
Please write a review for Wifibooth on the Apple App store! Indie developers like me really need people like you to review their apps. Instructions on how to write a review: http://goo.gl/w8NsDI.

culibarri

Postby culibarri » Thu Jun 14, 2018 4:19 pm

Yes, tim it worked! Fantastic, thank you for your prompt reply! Much appreciated.

tim
Site Admin

Postby tim » Thu Jun 14, 2018 4:23 pm

Great!
Please write a review for Wifibooth on the Apple App store! Indie developers like me really need people like you to review their apps. Instructions on how to write a review: http://goo.gl/w8NsDI.

Return to “Help: Other issues”