Can't register for WiFiBooth service

Having a problem that isn't related to cameras or printers?
djpedroc

Can't register for WiFiBooth service

Postby djpedroc » Thu Jun 21, 2018 10:24 am

Hey everyone,

So far loving the app and want to take full advantage of all the features.

I was trying to register for the WiFiBooth service, to ultimately use Twilio. I used the app on my iPad and on the registration screen I entered my email address. I was then sent a link to that email address. I clicked on the link and I was sent to the WiFiBooth site, but the page said "Page Not Found." Any ideas?

I should mention I have not purchased the app yet. I waiting to get everything setup first. Do I need to purchase the app first to sign up for the service? Let me know! Thanks for all your help!

- Pedro

tim
Site Admin

Re: Can't register for WiFiBooth service

Postby tim » Thu Jun 21, 2018 11:50 am

Hi Pedro
Glad you like the app!
No, you dont need to purchase anything to use all the features - please make sure it all works for you before purchasing.

Please make sure you open the email on the ipad or iphone that has wifibooth installed. Please also make sure blueprint isnt also installed on this same device.
Please write a review for Wifibooth on the Apple App store! Indie developers like me really need people like you to review their apps. Instructions on how to write a review: http://goo.gl/w8NsDI.

djpedroc

Postby djpedroc » Thu Jun 21, 2018 1:00 pm

Aahhh, I think my problem was that I opened the email on my computer and not the iPad. Thanks Tim!

tim
Site Admin

Postby tim » Thu Jun 21, 2018 3:01 pm

No problem, good luck with your events!
Please write a review for Wifibooth on the Apple App store! Indie developers like me really need people like you to review their apps. Instructions on how to write a review: http://goo.gl/w8NsDI.

Return to “Help: Other issues”