Email Issues?

Having a problem that isn't related to cameras or printers?
rbhamilton

Email Issues?

Postby rbhamilton » Mon Aug 22, 2016 12:00 pm

Hey guys. I set up a successful photobooth using WiFiBooth. Worked great and people loved it.

Just one issue - the Email function doesn't appear to have worked. I've found all the photo's and put them up on Dropbox but how do I export the list of email addresses from WiFiBooth? How do I link them back to the pictures the program took?

Or is there some secret to make the iPad start beaming out pictures?

Many thanks in advance for your help.

Bob

tim
Site Admin

Re: Email Issues?

Postby tim » Mon Aug 22, 2016 12:05 pm

Hi Bob
If wifibooth wasnt configured to instantly send emails (ie guests didnt receive any yet), then the addresses are stored in the event.
First make sure the ipad has some email account configured (open Mail app and make sure some account is there)
Then open the event (the first "choose event" screen), hit the folder at the top-right, and you will see an option to get the email addresses.
Did that work?

rbhamilton

Postby rbhamilton » Mon Aug 22, 2016 12:15 pm

Yep! Got all the email addresses.

Thanks again for a great app. I love it.

I just rented the app because I wasn't sure I'd want to spend quite that much and not sure I'd ever use it again. Well now I know - it's GREAT! Super easy to use. I hooked up a few lights, a backdrop, got a few props and bought a Selphy CP1200 printer.

People easily handled the process of taking pictures. No need for me to hover giving advice (good thing - I was the father of the groom). I just kept heading back and loading up paper and ink every 30 or 45 min. We got over 200 nice candid pics.

Last question - is there a way to apply the 1 week rental price towards the full purchase (I'm still within the 1 week period)?
Photo Aug 20, 8 35 44 PM.jpg

tim
Site Admin

Postby tim » Mon Aug 22, 2016 12:41 pm

That's great that you found it so easy, thanks for the feedback! And thanks for the photo too :D
Unfortunately apple gives me no easy way to partially discount the full purchase after rental, but now that you mention this i will think about how i could add this in the future. If you do end up purchasing the full pkg i promise to spend the extra money on my wife & kids ;)

Return to “Help: Other issues”