General Questions

Having a problem that isn't related to cameras or printers?
rickytimmermans

General Questions

Postby rickytimmermans » Thu Aug 16, 2018 10:25 am

Hi. The advertising agency I work for are looking for a reliable Photo Booth app. Just wanted to get some answers to some general questions

1) Can we add a custom "filter" or overlay over the photos? - If so can we trial it without purchasing the $39.99 or $99
2) Are all the photos stored for later use?
3) Can we use on multiple iPads/iPhones at one time? For example, have the app open in like 15 bars at any one time?

tim
Site Admin

Re: General Questions

Postby tim » Thu Aug 16, 2018 12:06 pm

Hi there,
Answering your questions in order:
1) you can add overlays to the photos and collages (separately), as well as adding logos. There are no instagram-like filters yet but this something I want to do
2) Photos are stored on the ipad, on the camera roll (you can use the Photos app to look at them). Of course if you are using an external camera then the photos are on its memory card also.
3) One purchase per Apple ID. So if 15 iPads have the same Apple ID, you could do it with one purchase. Maybe once you're earning thousands of dollars per week with this app you'd consider purchasing more licenses to help me out, as this is my living. But up to you.

Please note all features are available for infinite trial usage. The only trial limitation is added watermarks (destructive, can't be undone). There are NO limitations on features
You get community support (here), usually I respond the same day.
You also get an app that's actively under development, ie. improving all the time.
Please write a review for Wifibooth on the Apple App store! Indie developers like me really need people like you to review their apps. Instructions on how to write a review: http://goo.gl/w8NsDI.

Return to “Help: Other issues”