Logo collage + one shot

Having a problem that isn't related to cameras or printers?
johannTBox

Logo collage + one shot

Postby johannTBox » Tue Sep 11, 2018 12:46 pm

Hey Tim,

I tried to put a logo into a collage while at the same time having a logo on every picture.

If I remember right this worked before.

Case: customer wants to have collage with special branding but also additional special branding when printing only one of the shots...

How does that work?

Thank you

Johann

tim
Site Admin

Re: Logo collage + one shot

Postby tim » Tue Sep 11, 2018 3:12 pm

Hi Johann,
No, I don't remember that functionality ever existing. There's only one logo, which is either added to all collages or to none.
Please write a review for Wifibooth on the Apple App store! Indie developers like me really need people like you to review their apps. Instructions on how to write a review: http://goo.gl/w8NsDI.

johannTBox

Postby johannTBox » Wed Sep 12, 2018 3:01 am

Hey Tim,

I think I said it wrong. I meant that on the collage should be a logo and on one picture prints should be the layout from „overlay on every picture“.

This would also mean that these overlays would be on every picture in the collage too, Right?

Is it possible to say: if collage printed or sent only logo of collage is shown.
If one shot is printed only „overlay on every picture“ is shown?

Thank you

tim
Site Admin

Postby tim » Wed Sep 12, 2018 10:21 am

At the moment that isn't possible: the overlay is applied to photos as they are saved to the camera roll, because it would be too computationally-expensive to render the overlay in the gallery as hundreds of photos are scrolled-by. So if you load a collage of 3 photos, they already have the overlay applied...
Please write a review for Wifibooth on the Apple App store! Indie developers like me really need people like you to review their apps. Instructions on how to write a review: http://goo.gl/w8NsDI.

Return to “Help: Other issues”