bluetooth and cable doesn't release ipad cam stable

Having a problem that isn't related to cameras or printers?
christianep

bluetooth and cable doesn't release ipad cam stable

Postby christianep » Mon Sep 17, 2018 3:37 pm

Hi, I've a brand new ipad, actual ios.
for a special job, selfies in a climbing wand, we've to use the integrated ipad front camera. To trigger this camera we tried an original iphone earset with cable and a so called selfie stick bluetooth remote.
Both works - but not staple, sometimes 3 times after each other sometimes one time. the only way to fix this is most time to restart the app. the screen button is working ... .
By using the cable headphones i figured out that sometimes when the camera doesn't release the music starts playing. the loudness control is not shown in this case.
Any idea what I can do to fix this problem - the event is coming nearer, and we've to integrate one of this external trigger solutions in a buzzer.
regards Christian

tim
Site Admin

Re: bluetooth and cable doesn't release ipad cam stable

Postby tim » Mon Sep 17, 2018 4:29 pm

Hi Christian
I'm guessing this is because Wifibooth is only watching for volume-up controls to trigger the camera on the Home screen (where the video feed is shown), and the Gallery screen.
If you make sure you only trigger the cable when the app is showing one of those two screens, is it stable then?
Please write a review for Wifibooth on the Apple App store! Indie developers like me really need people like you to review their apps. Instructions on how to write a review: http://goo.gl/w8NsDI.

christianep

Postby christianep » Tue Sep 18, 2018 1:01 am

Hi Tim, this behavior takes also place with one of the triggers connected ( I first noticed it with the bluetooth connection, thought the conectio is going a sleep after some time of no action).
Regards Chris

tim
Site Admin

Postby tim » Tue Sep 18, 2018 2:06 am

I am not sure what you mean. What bluetooth trigger are yoy referring to? What behavior? What do you expect the behavior should be?
Please write a review for Wifibooth on the Apple App store! Indie developers like me really need people like you to review their apps. Instructions on how to write a review: http://goo.gl/w8NsDI.

Return to “Help: Other issues”