In-App content „Selfie Package“ doesn‘t work!

Having a problem that isn't related to cameras or printers?
Watcher778

In-App content „Selfie Package“ doesn‘t work!

Postby Watcher778 » Tue Oct 16, 2018 5:29 am

Hi there,

I want to buy the selfie package but its not running..
After i purchased the item, it says „your App is ready and the purchase was successful“, but its not unlocked.. I tried 3 devices and its the same issue on each.. i think it cohere with my apple id. The itunes hotline says i have to get in contact with the support team from wifibooth.. but, there is no hotline or email.. that annoys me 😡
Please help me! Thanks

tim
Site Admin

Re: In-App content „Selfie Package“ doesn‘t work!

Postby tim » Tue Oct 16, 2018 5:42 am

Sorry to hear this! I will help you get it fixed as quickly as I can.
First please can you tell me the version of wifibooth you have. You can find this in Settings App -> wifibooth.
Second can you please confirm for me that after restarting wifibooth and going to the purchase screen, the app still shows the selfie package is purchased.
Third and finally can you please try making a new event with just the default options - do photos taken in this event get watermarked?
Please write a review for Wifibooth on the Apple App store! Indie developers like me really need people like you to review their apps. Instructions on how to write a review: http://goo.gl/w8NsDI.

Watcher778

Postby Watcher778 » Sat Oct 20, 2018 10:00 am

Thanks for the Feedback! It’s the newest version 4.5.0.
The watermark is always there, even with a nee event.
And yes, the purhase screen is always there.. with new start and new purchase.

tim
Site Admin

Postby tim » Sat Oct 20, 2018 1:15 pm

Hi watcher778,
That is quite concerning. I have sent you an email to the address you signed up to the forum with. I hope I can get to the bottom of this ASAP - looking forward to your reply to my email.
Please write a review for Wifibooth on the Apple App store! Indie developers like me really need people like you to review their apps. Instructions on how to write a review: http://goo.gl/w8NsDI.

Return to “Help: Other issues”