Orientation of Collage when set to Auto

Having a problem that isn't related to cameras or printers?
johnsbs

Orientation of Collage when set to Auto

Postby johnsbs » Sat Oct 01, 2016 1:09 pm

Tim, I would have thought that if I have my iPad in Landscape mode to take pictures then the Printing setting of Auto would put the collage in landscape mode. It doesn't seem to do this if I have the Logo set to be on the bottom. I would like the Logo on the long edge and the pictures to be all landscape to fit in the most people. Am I doing something wrong or could there be an option to do this?
Regards,
Bob J.

tim
Site Admin

Re: Orientation of Collage when set to Auto

Postby tim » Sat Oct 01, 2016 7:12 pm

No, in auto-orientation it's not the orientation of the ipad that matters, it is the orientation of the photos in the collage that matters. Otherwise they would be really cropped and people would not fit in. You can fix the collage orientation to landscape or portrait if you want.

At the moment logo above or below the photo is only supported in portrait mode. If you want landscape and logo then please use the option to put the logo in the collage as a photo.

johnsbs

Re: Orientation of Collage when set to Auto

Postby johnsbs » Mon Oct 03, 2016 11:56 am

I guess when you select having the logo at the bottom it forces Auto to be portrait regardless of the orientation of the pictures. A future option to have a logo on the bottom of a landscape collage would be nice. For my daughter's wedding I was trying to have a one line logo with their names and the date. e.g. Jen & Andy 8th October 2016. Set at 10% of paper height.

Return to “Help: Other issues”