Email sending

Having a problem that isn't related to cameras or printers?
Chrissou

Email sending

Postby Chrissou » Fri Oct 07, 2016 1:47 am

Bonjour,
Je souhaite utiliser l'application pour un mariage ce week end avec un Nikon D750 et en faisant des tests je me suis aperçu que les emails ne s'envoient pas (en pièce jointe car je ne veux pas utiliser Dropbox) car je suis connectée sur le Nikon.
J'ai vu que nous pouvons sauvegarder les adresses email sur l'application mais je souhaiterai que les photos s'envoient toute seule dès qu'on a une connexion internet......
Cela fonctionne-t-il seulement en utilisant l'appareil photo de l'iPad ?
Merci

Chrissou

Re: Email sending

Postby Chrissou » Fri Oct 07, 2016 1:48 am

Hello,
I want to use the application for a wedding this weekend with a Nikon D750 and doing tests I realized that emails are not sent (attached because I do not want to use Dropbox) as I am connected to Nikon.
I saw that we can save the email addresses on the application but I will wish that the photos are sent as soon as any one has an internet connection ......
Does it work only using the iPad's camera?
Thank you

tim
Site Admin

Postby tim » Fri Oct 07, 2016 9:46 am

Hi there,
Sending emails with attachments should function immediately, as long as the iPad has internet connectivity at the moment the email-address is entered, and the feature is set up and working.
-tim

smk5

Postby smk5 » Fri Dec 16, 2016 10:14 am

I also want to send photos immediately, however when the camera is connected to the iPad via wifi no photos can be sent? Is this correct?

tim
Site Admin

Postby tim » Fri Dec 16, 2016 10:45 am

Hi smk5, that depends how your wifi is setup.
If you have your camera connect to a wifi hotspot/router that has internet, and then you connect the ipad to the same wifi hotspot/router, then you are connected to your camera and the ipad has internet access, so it will immediately send email.
If you connect directly to the wifi of your camera, then the ipad has no internet access, so it cannot immediately send email (it will do so the next time that it gets internet access).

More info here (I assume you have a Canon) - https://wifibooth.com/article/connectbuiltin-canon/
Please write a review for Wifibooth on the Apple App store! Indie developers like me really need people like you to review their apps. Instructions on how to write a review: http://goo.gl/w8NsDI.

Return to “Help: Other issues”