Please change your camera settings to JPG - Nikon

Having a problem that isn't related to cameras or printers?
DvD

Please change your camera settings to JPG - Nikon

Postby DvD » Thu Jun 27, 2019 4:11 pm

Hi!

Me and my wife used wifibooth for our weddings two years ago and it was a success! Easy to use and together with our Nikon D5300 it gave us some pretty awesome pictures! :D

Now my wifes little sister is getting married, on saturday, and now asked us if we could lend our setup out to them.
So returning now to wifibooth 2 years later I know bump into some problems. The major one that I can´t understand is that the App now constantly keeps showing the pop-up after a picture has been taken saying that I need to change the camera settings to JPG. This didn´t use to be a problem.

The camera is set to RAW + JPG low and when we take a photo it process the image pretty fast, within 3-5 seconds, and then the pop-up appears... Only way to get rid of the pop-up is to set the camera to only use JPG low, which I see isn´t the best option if they want to have some high quality photos after the night is over. The camera uses a SanDisk Extreme 90 mb/s card which shouldn´t be a bottleneck (same card we´ve used 2 years ago).

So is there some way to get rid of that pop-up showing after each photo? It seems to be some sort of bug (?) since the camera and ipad connects well and transfers the photo within seconds and displays it.

/David

tim
Site Admin

Re: Please change your camera settings to JPG - Nikon

Postby tim » Thu Jun 27, 2019 4:44 pm

Hi David
There is not much I can do for this saturday as I am travelling but this sounds weird, would have thought this bug was reported by others.
Can you:
- tell me what version of wifibooth (settings app -> wifibooth -> bottom)
- try a different memory card, make sure you format it
Please write a review for Wifibooth on the Apple App store! Indie developers like me really need people like you to review their apps. Instructions on how to write a review: http://goo.gl/w8NsDI.

Return to “Help: Other issues”