DNLA on Smart TV problem

Having a problem that isn't related to cameras or printers?
gurutech

DNLA on Smart TV problem

Postby gurutech » Thu Aug 22, 2019 5:12 am

I bought the app with an annual subscription but I have a DNLA sharing problem that I can't solve, I tried different ways and smart TVs without success. could you help me? Is there a guide on how to do it?

tim
Site Admin

Re: DNLA on Smart TV problem

Postby tim » Mon Aug 26, 2019 10:14 am

I think you posted on another forum about the same problem. At the moment nothing is coming to mind, as it is working well with the TVs we have available to test. If you have a specific brand of TV (is yours Panasonic?) let me know and I will try to find one to test
Please write a review for Wifibooth on the Apple App store! Indie developers like me really need people like you to review their apps. Instructions on how to write a review: http://goo.gl/w8NsDI.

gurutech

Postby gurutech » Tue Aug 27, 2019 4:51 am

I have tried with various LG models that use LG OS and with various models of Panasonic Viera, of the last I also sent you screenshots

gurutech

Postby gurutech » Wed Aug 28, 2019 3:36 am

Dear Tim, I'm sorry but I have to request a refund. I liked the program but I can't use it with my TVs that are compatible DNLA / UPNP as you specified but with which it doesn't work, other programs like the one I have already indicated, like "UPNP/DNLA Streamer" work without problems

tim
Site Admin

Postby tim » Wed Aug 28, 2019 10:04 am

Sure - refunds are processed through Apple. Easiest way: in the emailed receipt you received from Apple, use the "report a problem" link.
Please write a review for Wifibooth on the Apple App store! Indie developers like me really need people like you to review their apps. Instructions on how to write a review: http://goo.gl/w8NsDI.

Return to “Help: Other issues”