How to Email ALL Photos from an Event not just 6

Having a problem that isn't related to cameras or printers?
lynsleee

How to Email ALL Photos from an Event not just 6

Postby lynsleee » Tue Sep 24, 2019 7:31 pm

Hello,

We didn't set up an email option for the event, meaning no one entered their emails and the photos just collected in a gallery on the iPad. I cannot figure out a way to send more than 6 selected photos to an email. There is over 500 photos. Please tell me there is a way to email all of them after an event has finished, or I will go crazy sending emails 86 times.

Thanks,
Lily

tim
Site Admin

Re: How to Email ALL Photos from an Event not just 6

Postby tim » Tue Sep 24, 2019 8:06 pm

Hi Lily
If the event is already over then it will be easiest to use the Dropbox app, Google Photos app, or Google Drive app to upload all the photos to one folder. Then you can share a link to that folder in an email.
Please write a review for Wifibooth on the Apple App store! Indie developers like me really need people like you to review their apps. Instructions on how to write a review: http://goo.gl/w8NsDI.

lynsleee

Postby lynsleee » Wed Sep 25, 2019 12:53 pm

How do I upload to google or dropbox? I tried watching a tutorial but it was only for set up not for after the event and I can’t figure out how to upload everything

tim
Site Admin

Postby tim » Wed Sep 25, 2019 1:15 pm

Hi Lily
Wifibooth isn't built to upload photos after the event.
But the good news is all other apps are built for exactly that: the free Dropbox app, the free Google Drive app, etc.
You should pick one of those other apps, and use it to upload all of the photos to a shared album.
Please write a review for Wifibooth on the Apple App store! Indie developers like me really need people like you to review their apps. Instructions on how to write a review: http://goo.gl/w8NsDI.

Return to “Help: Other issues”