Toggle on "print" automatically when reviewing a collage?

Having a problem that isn't related to cameras or printers?
kazandeffect

Toggle on "print" automatically when reviewing a collage?

Postby kazandeffect » Wed Dec 11, 2019 11:56 am

Hey Tim, love your work as always. Had a question for ya that I couldn't figure out on my own:

When the app finishes taking photos and the collage is compiled for review/editing, I noticed that I can have the "email" option toggled on automatically but never the "print" option. This causes an issue when my attendant/guests accidentally hits "go" without enabling "print" for a collage and head straight into the email collection screen, and when we realize that collage is not printing we have to disrupt the flow and double back.

In the settings I realized "Email -> Force the Guest to Enter their Email Address" toggles on the "email option" in the collage review screen automatically. Is there a way to do the same for "print" on the collage review screen?

Thanks in advance,
Kaz

tim
Site Admin

Re: Toggle on "print" automatically when reviewing a collage?

Postby tim » Wed Dec 11, 2019 12:09 pm

Hi Kaz,
Hmm, no - at the moment the logic is similar to "if there's just one action available, turn it on by default". That doesn't work when you have print and email both possible.
I'll think about this for Wifibooth 5!
Please write a review for Wifibooth on the Apple App store! Indie developers like me really need people like you to review their apps. Instructions on how to write a review: http://goo.gl/w8NsDI.

kazandeffect

Postby kazandeffect » Thu Dec 12, 2019 1:41 pm

Gotcha, thanks for the clarification. Rooting for you for WB5!

tim
Site Admin

Postby tim » Thu Dec 12, 2019 2:15 pm

Thanks, I'll take all the support I can get :lol:
Please write a review for Wifibooth on the Apple App store! Indie developers like me really need people like you to review their apps. Instructions on how to write a review: http://goo.gl/w8NsDI.

Return to “Help: Other issues”