"Green Screen" , "ScreenSelect," , hardware

Having a problem that isn't related to cameras or printers?
Ecarlos

"Green Screen" , "ScreenSelect," , hardware

Postby Ecarlos » Sun Jan 05, 2020 10:00 pm

What is the difference between the green screen effect (in WifiBooth) and the new ScreenSelect?

When would we choose one over the other?

What are the differences (if any) in the minimum hardware requirements?

Thanks!

tim
Site Admin

Re: "Green Screen" , "ScreenSelect," , hardware

Postby tim » Mon Jan 06, 2020 10:33 am

Hi,
Sorry for the confusion - the original intention was to release the update for SoloLink that brings SceneSelect to SoloLink at the same time as updating Wifibooth. But this didn't happen - the SoloLink update isn't out yet. The result is this confusion.

Here's how things work at the moment:
- If you're using SoloLink as the camera with Wifibooth, then there's only SoloLink's green screen functionality supported (across both apps) -- no SceneSelect
- If you're using the device camera with Wifibooth then you can use SceneSelect.
- Both green screen and SceneSelect require a dual camera or better (iPhone 8+, iPhone X/Xr/Xs/11/11Pro, iPad Pro with face ID)

In an update coming soon, we'll bring SceneSelect to SoloLink.
If you'd like to try out a beta build and give us feedback, let me know!
Please write a review for Wifibooth on the Apple App store! Indie developers like me really need people like you to review their apps. Instructions on how to write a review: http://goo.gl/w8NsDI.

ipadipadbooth

Re: "Green Screen" , "ScreenSelect," , hardware

Postby ipadipadbooth » Tue Jan 28, 2020 10:30 am

wow great feature! I will have to try this out, too bad the new ipads are still so expensive@!

Return to “Help: Other issues”