how much is feb price increase?

Having a problem that isn't related to cameras or printers?
ipadipadbooth

how much is feb price increase?

Postby ipadipadbooth » Tue Jan 28, 2020 10:16 am

I have to decide if I want to renew wifi booth in the next few days. the current price is around $100 a year, what will new price be? anyway to lock in a subscription for more than one year to save some $$$$ thanks tim!

tim
Site Admin

Re: how much is feb price increase?

Postby tim » Tue Jan 28, 2020 10:22 am

Hi there,
We don't publish prices on this forum. We decided to warn ahead of the increase this time, because we do not plan to increase the price for existing subscribers.
If you are thinking about buying Wifibooth Pro, now is the time to do it.
Please write a review for Wifibooth on the Apple App store! Indie developers like me really need people like you to review their apps. Instructions on how to write a review: http://goo.gl/w8NsDI.

ipadipadbooth

Postby ipadipadbooth » Tue Jan 28, 2020 10:26 am

why not, many companies tell customers after xx/xx/xxxx date price will increase 10% more. If I buy it now and then find out the price increase was only 5% I'll feel manipulated.

you can always just say approximate price increase of 30% which will allow you to not have a set in stone price that people see 9 months latter to bitch about.

tim
Site Admin

Postby tim » Tue Jan 28, 2020 10:43 am

OK - I can tell you the price is going to increase considerably more than any of the numbers you have asked about.
Please write a review for Wifibooth on the Apple App store! Indie developers like me really need people like you to review their apps. Instructions on how to write a review: http://goo.gl/w8NsDI.

Return to “Help: Other issues”