Restore App

Having a problem that isn't related to cameras or printers?
udunomei

Restore App

Postby udunomei » Fri Feb 21, 2020 5:26 pm

I accidentally deleted the app on my ipad and now I can't restore it. It keeps saying that there's no purchases made with this Apple ID and then kicks me back to my apple subscriptions where it tells me i'm active until August 2020. Please help

tim
Site Admin

Re: Restore App

Postby tim » Fri Feb 21, 2020 6:30 pm

Sorry to hear that. Most of the time power-cycling the ipad will fix this. Please hold power button, swipe to off, teboot and try again.
If that does not work please go to settings app -> app store - sign out and sign back in again.
Please make sure wifibooth is started from fresh each time
Please write a review for Wifibooth on the Apple App store! Indie developers like me really need people like you to review their apps. Instructions on how to write a review: http://goo.gl/w8NsDI.

paulom

Postby paulom » Mon Feb 24, 2020 6:34 am

I am having a similar problem. I cannot restore my purchase. I am also concerned about this new pricing that is popping up, the price increase is just not something that makes sense, especially considering that you guys still have no customer service, how can you justify such a huge price hike? Only last month the price was about less than half what I am seeing here now, what is going on?

tim
Site Admin

Postby tim » Mon Feb 24, 2020 10:30 am

Hi Paulom,
Please see the tips in my previous post on this thread to get restore working: you need to power cycle the ipad, or if that doesn't work sign out of the app store and sign back in. It appears to be an iOS 13 issue.

Re having no customer service, that's an odd thing to say if you expected a response. Online support within a few hours of posting is certainly considered customer service, and the bulk of our positive reviews refer to our excellent customer service. Price-wise if you take a look around at pro photo booth apps for iPad that have similar features to Wifibooth -- ie. Snappic, Simple Booth business, PicPic Social, Salsa, Curator -- you'll find they range from $500 to $3,000 a year. If you can find a better value than Wifibooth by all means go for it.

Finally please note that price changes, when they occur, only affect new customers. Existing subscribers continue to pay the price they signed up for.
Please write a review for Wifibooth on the Apple App store! Indie developers like me really need people like you to review their apps. Instructions on how to write a review: http://goo.gl/w8NsDI.

Return to “Help: Other issues”