Dropbox issue

Having a problem that isn't related to cameras or printers?
Carlito14

Dropbox issue

Postby Carlito14 » Wed Mar 04, 2020 1:02 pm

Hello my names Carlos. Recently at our last even everything went smooth as usual but when we went to send our clients the Dropbox link with their album we couldn't! It kept saying error please sign out and back into Dropbox and so we did so but it's still saying there's an error I've tried everything on my side I am hoping you can help me out thanks!!

tim
Site Admin

Re: Dropbox issue

Postby tim » Wed Mar 04, 2020 1:39 pm

Hi Carlos,
Please use a web-browser to login to Dropbox, and check how much storage space you have free. Do you have at least 50 MB free?
Also please make sure Wifibooth is updated to the latest version in the App Store app.
Please write a review for Wifibooth on the Apple App store! Indie developers like me really need people like you to review their apps. Instructions on how to write a review: http://goo.gl/w8NsDI.

Carlito14

Postby Carlito14 » Thu Mar 05, 2020 12:13 pm

We've have check out storage and we have plenty of storage left it still doesn't show the album in drop box. Also i have 2 more question is wifibooth compatible with any social media such as Facebook or Instagram? And how can you create a post card on wifibooth?

tim
Site Admin

Postby tim » Thu Mar 05, 2020 12:29 pm

Hi Carlos
Please post one forum topic for each question and i'll happily answer each of them. It's difficult to track lots of different issues in a single thread.
It sounds like something is up with your Dropbox account. If you're comfortable doing so, please send me a private message with your dropbox username & password, and i'll try it out here and see if there's something I can see that is wrong.
Please write a review for Wifibooth on the Apple App store! Indie developers like me really need people like you to review their apps. Instructions on how to write a review: http://goo.gl/w8NsDI.

Return to “Help: Other issues”