package

Having a problem that isn't related to cameras or printers?
bujbor

package

Postby bujbor » Thu May 21, 2020 2:24 am

Hello,
I have one question. If I will buy Selfie+ one time purchase package and If I need more for example logo, Can I buy Pro version for a month and after when I cancel pro I will return Selfie+ or I will lose Selfie+ package? Thanks

tim
Site Admin

Re: package

Postby tim » Thu May 21, 2020 10:02 am

Thanks for your question. It is a good one.

If you buy a one-time purchase (like "selfie+") and then later, on the same Apple ID, a subscription (like "pro"), then the following are true:

1) you still have the one-time purchase, meaning, if your subscription is canceled then you will be reverted back to your one-time purchase - you never "lose" it

2) you do not receive a refund / discount for the one-time purchase, with the one exception of selfie+ to pro, which is what you're asking about: if that Apple ID has never owned pro before, then after you purchase selfie+ you will see the first year of pro has been discounted by roughly the same amount as the current price of selfie+ ("roughly" because this depends a bit upon currencies, which are based on the country you live in + where your apple ID was registered).

I realize (2) is a mouthful so basically let me sum it up: as long as you've never owned pro before, after purchasing selfie+ you'll get the price of the first year of Pro discounted by the price of selfie+. The net-net is that if you then purchase pro, it is as if you didn't pay for selfie+ (ie. don't end up paying for two things when you can only use one). (1) above still applies in any case. The discount is only for the first year of pro (not subsequent years).

Hope this helps.
Please write a review for Wifibooth on the Apple App store! Indie developers like me really need people like you to review their apps. Instructions on how to write a review: http://goo.gl/w8NsDI.

bujbor

Re: package

Postby bujbor » Fri May 22, 2020 1:43 am

Thanks Tim

Return to “Help: Other issues”