App doesn't pick up my Apple Subscription I just got.

Having a problem that isn't related to cameras or printers?
goldnglk

App doesn't pick up my Apple Subscription I just got.

Postby goldnglk » Wed Jun 03, 2020 2:05 am

tim
Site Admin

Re: App doesn't pick up my Apple Subscription I just got.

Postby tim » Wed Jun 03, 2020 9:26 am

HI goldnglk very sorry to hear that.
Please try these four steps and let me know if this fixes the issue.
Also please let me know: did you have a subscription, then cancel it, then buy another subscription later? Or is this your first wifibooth subscription?

1. Open Settings App, go to iTunes & App store, touch the Apple ID at the top and choose Sign Out

2. Power the device right down – hold down power button and swipe to power off. If you have a newer device like the iPad Pro with Face ID then you need to hold down both the power and the volume up buttons at the same time.

3. Power back on, go back to the Settings App, iTunes & App store and sign in again. Stay on the screen a few moments after you sign in to look for any errors or warnings from Apple. You might need to update your credit-card information or re-enter your credit-card’s CVV code, or you might need to accept an updated agreement from Apple to be able to make purchases.

4. Try the restore again
Please write a review for Wifibooth on the Apple App store! Indie developers like me really need people like you to review their apps. Instructions on how to write a review: http://goo.gl/w8NsDI.

goldnglk

Postby goldnglk » Fri Jun 05, 2020 12:28 am

Yeah i'll try that now. I got charged last month, i have a gig this saturday and the app just says i dont have the subscription to it. :?:

goldnglk

Postby goldnglk » Fri Jun 05, 2020 12:45 am

Is there a contact number or something? This is an emergency and I need your help. I just purchased it again and its still giving me errors.

goldnglk

Postby goldnglk » Fri Jun 05, 2020 12:46 am

I tried doing what you said. That didn't work.

goldnglk

Postby goldnglk » Fri Jun 05, 2020 1:02 am

This is the original first wifi booth I paid for in 2019 now again in 2020 and it's not working. I didn't even miss a payment???

tim
Site Admin

Postby tim » Fri Jun 05, 2020 9:25 am

Hey please email me at tim@wifibooth.com and i will fix this
Please write a review for Wifibooth on the Apple App store! Indie developers like me really need people like you to review their apps. Instructions on how to write a review: http://goo.gl/w8NsDI.

Return to “Help: Other issues”