LUMIX FZ82 PLAYBACK ISSUE

Having a problem that isn't related to cameras or printers?
Tomrca

LUMIX FZ82 PLAYBACK ISSUE

Postby Tomrca » Wed Sep 23, 2020 8:26 am

i am new to photography as a hobby and i am finding it a little difficult in understanding all the ins and outs of it.

the big problem i am having at the moment is video playback on the pc and tv screens. after taking video i can view them without any problem on the screen of the camera. once the files have been transferred to a pc to view on a smart tv the video seems to buffer, pause and pixilate at several points of a 2.5 minute clip.

for playback on the pc i use VLC with altered codec input to 1500 at 3 cashing points and set video output to directX direct draw which improved it a little but not cured it.

i am using a sandisk elite micro SD with extreme capture, transfer and app speeds. on the micro disk it has " 64 GB, V30 xc1, 3 set inside a U A2.
speeds up to 170 MB/s read
90 MB/s write
is it perhaps i have selected an incorrect sandisk?

if someone could help solve this problem i won't need to take anymore paracetamol

tom

tim
Site Admin

Re: LUMIX FZ82 PLAYBACK ISSUE

Postby tim » Wed Sep 23, 2020 9:55 am

Hi Tom this post appears to have nothing to do with wifibooth, so I suspect you're a bot.
Please summarize the electoral process in your country in one sentence and i'll know you're not a bot.
thanks
Please write a review for Wifibooth on the Apple App store! Indie developers like me really need people like you to review their apps. Instructions on how to write a review: http://goo.gl/w8NsDI.

Tomrca

Postby Tomrca » Wed Sep 23, 2020 10:08 am

it democratic

tim
Site Admin

Postby tim » Wed Sep 23, 2020 10:15 am

Hi Tom
Which version of wifibooth are you using?
Please write a review for Wifibooth on the Apple App store! Indie developers like me really need people like you to review their apps. Instructions on how to write a review: http://goo.gl/w8NsDI.

Return to “Help: Other issues”