Email Subject Incorrect, possible to switch?

Having a problem that isn't related to cameras or printers?
sustainednote

Email Subject Incorrect, possible to switch?

Postby sustainednote » Sat Apr 30, 2022 12:08 pm

In a rush, I made a mistake and sent my backup iPad to a photobooth event with the wrong subject line in the email section. The emails haven't sent yet, but it's about to send 1600 emails with "Heather & Kyle's Wedding" instead of "Haas Business School Formal" ugh... embarassing. Is it possible to edit the Subject lines before they go out? I went into the setting and switched it and it hasn't been put on Wifi yet, so they haven't uploaded...

Thank you
Brandon

tim
Site Admin

Re: Email Subject Incorrect, possible to switch?

Postby tim » Sat Apr 30, 2022 3:03 pm

Sorry no this is not possible.
Please write a review for Wifibooth on the Apple App store! Indie developers like me really need people like you to review their apps. Instructions on how to write a review: http://goo.gl/w8NsDI.

sustainednote

Postby sustainednote » Sat Apr 30, 2022 8:14 pm

Sorry no this is not possible.
If I delete the Event in the app before turning on WiFi, it should not send the emails though, correct? Then I can just send the clients the entire Google folder instead of sending all the emails, right?

tim
Site Admin

Postby tim » Sat Apr 30, 2022 9:15 pm

I believe the emails & uploads are separate ie. deleting the event may not stop the uploads. You will lose all the email addresses if you delete the event though. So export those first…

You can try long-pressing the files waiting to upload i cannot remember if there’s a way to delete pending uploads. You could delete the app and reinstall it but again you would lose all emails.

You’d need to upload photos manually from the camera roll…
Please write a review for Wifibooth on the Apple App store! Indie developers like me really need people like you to review their apps. Instructions on how to write a review: http://goo.gl/w8NsDI.

sustainednote

Postby sustainednote » Sun May 01, 2022 3:28 am

I was wrong, the photos are not yet in the Google drive. Does deleting the "Files waiting to upload" delete the photos and videos from my Camera Roll as well?

tim
Site Admin

Postby tim » Sun May 01, 2022 7:21 am

No won’t delete from camera roll

sustainednote

Postby sustainednote » Sun May 01, 2022 1:58 pm

If I turn my iPad's Wifi on to upload the Photos to Google Drive, but the app is closed, will it still send the emails? The iPad has a note about Google Drive operation failed, so I'm wondering if it will do the Email sending when I connect to internet.

Also, how do I export the email addresses?

tim
Site Admin

Postby tim » Sun May 01, 2022 2:57 pm

The google uploads and emails are intertwined. They will all happen together. You are not able to separate them. You could manually upload from google drive app or google photos app from your camera roll instead.

To export emails open event, open settings, look for share center top bar leftish

Return to “Help: Other issues”