Scene Select & auto Collages

Having a problem that isn't related to cameras or printers?
sustainednote

Scene Select & auto Collages

Postby sustainednote » Tue Aug 23, 2022 4:49 pm

What does the SceneSelect do in the "Taking Photos" section?

Also, occasionally our DSLR camera connection will go down and the ipad will stop producing 3 photo strips. It reverts to just saving collages and they're set up undesirably. They're three photos at the bottom of a 4x6 sized frame. The background is just white, ugh. Can I set this up better somehow?

I've also got it set up to "Save collages in separate album" but that doesn't seem to do anything. They all end up in the same Google Doc folder...

Thanks!

tim
Site Admin

Re: Scene Select & auto Collages

Postby tim » Tue Aug 23, 2022 6:45 pm

Hi there

SceneSelect only applies to iPad/iPhone camera, it's when it does a green-screen effect.

Save collages in separate album is about the Camera Roll (Photos App), it doesn't apply to uploads to Google etc.

I'm not sure what's going on with the camera - if it is a Canon you could try a wired connection
Please write a review for Wifibooth on the Apple App store! Indie developers like me really need people like you to review their apps. Instructions on how to write a review: http://goo.gl/w8NsDI.

sustainednote

Postby sustainednote » Tue Aug 23, 2022 8:57 pm

It is a wired connection. And that's typically on my end. Ahhh, I asked this question incorrectly. When WifiBooth fails to connect to my DNP WCM-2 to print the photostrips, THEN it starts saving photos in collages with white backgrounds. How do I edit the layout of these collages so they look good?

tim
Site Admin

Postby tim » Tue Aug 23, 2022 9:36 pm

Hmm could be that the print paper size is set when you connect to WCM so not set when you don’t. Try event settings -> layout -> pick 1 strip or 2 strips is that better?
Please write a review for Wifibooth on the Apple App store! Indie developers like me really need people like you to review their apps. Instructions on how to write a review: http://goo.gl/w8NsDI.

Return to “Help: Other issues”