Unable to purchase PRO subscription

Having a problem that isn't related to cameras or printers?
Dualpixelstudio

Re: Unable to purchase PRO subscription

Postby Dualpixelstudio » Thu Sep 06, 2018 11:19 pm

Wow,

I Played around with trial for couple of days and now tried purchasing it and I got this 'Transaction Error' .
Now I read through this thread and tried all still getting it.
Called bank - they are fine from their end.
Now scheduled call with apple for 8 AM tomorrow.

Now I am in a risky position the event is tomorrow noon and I have big plans with this :(

Tim, Anyhelp from your end? this sucks.

Thanks
Ram

tim
Site Admin

Postby tim » Thu Sep 06, 2018 11:20 pm

Hi Ram
Super sorry to hear about this.
Will watch this thread like a hawk: please write back here as soon as your call with apple is done.
Please write a review for Wifibooth on the Apple App store! Indie developers like me really need people like you to review their apps. Instructions on how to write a review: http://goo.gl/w8NsDI.

Dualpixelstudio

Postby Dualpixelstudio » Thu Sep 06, 2018 11:55 pm

I just spoke with AMEX and they said its fine from their end and contact the Merchant. I did not reinstall the app though, I am afraid all the events will be deleted. Ay way to store it? So I can give that a try as well

Thanks
Ram

tim
Site Admin

Postby tim » Fri Sep 07, 2018 4:25 am

Do not delete the app, you’ll lose the events and emails if any are stored (but not photos).
Did you try signing out of itunes / app store in settings app, powering off ipad, powering back on, signing in in app store app, then trying wifibooth purchase again?
Please write a review for Wifibooth on the Apple App store! Indie developers like me really need people like you to review their apps. Instructions on how to write a review: http://goo.gl/w8NsDI.

Dualpixelstudio

Postby Dualpixelstudio » Fri Sep 07, 2018 11:35 am

Apple called and after 45 mins over call and 3 call transfers they fixed it .
Thier reason was that, there wer multiple purchases and so it is flagged. Duh!

tim
Site Admin

Postby tim » Fri Sep 07, 2018 11:36 am

Great to hear it was fixed! Annoying that Apple makes it so hard for you to give them your money :D
Thanks for purchasing Wifibooth!

gabrielsi78

Postby gabrielsi78 » Tue Sep 18, 2018 2:46 pm

Hi, I purchased the pro version for 105 francs, was not able to use it in an Ipad but in a Iphone worked. After trying some things and deleting it on the devices, I'm not able to use it on any device. it's very sad then I need the app asap for a weeding this Saturday. Please help me

tim
Site Admin

Postby tim » Tue Sep 18, 2018 2:51 pm

Hi Gabrielsi78,
Sorry this is happening to you, of course we will get it fixed before the wedding on Saturday.
When you say "not able to use it on any device", I am assuming what you mean is "I cannot get my purchase back on any device", so you're stuck in trial mode. If that is true, then please follow these steps:
1) Open your email receipt from Apple for the purchase of wifibooth PRO, and double-check the Apple ID that it shows made the purchase.
2) On the device you want to run Wifibooth, go to Settings app -> "iTunes & App Store", and verify that the same Apple ID shows at the top. If it does not, then change it to the same Apple ID (by touching it to sign out, then sign in as correct Apple ID)
3) If Wifibooth is installed already on this device, delete the app now, then install it again from the App Store
4) Open Wifibooth, go to the purchase screen (you can get there by going to the settings cog icon at the top right -> "General" -> "Show Packages"
5) On the purchase screen, touch "Restore Purchase" near the bottom.
This should restore your Pro purchase.

Did this work for you?

gabrielsi78

Postby gabrielsi78 » Tue Sep 18, 2018 3:17 pm

Wow that's was easy :-) Tim, thank you very much! Now I can print it without watermark

tim
Site Admin

Postby tim » Tue Sep 18, 2018 3:40 pm

Fantastic, glad you got it working!
If you're happy with the support you received, i'd love it if you could write a short review for wifibooth on the app store - these really help me.
Please eat some Zopf for me, I miss Switzerland a lot

Return to “Help: Other issues”