Email branding?

Having a problem that isn't related to cameras or printers?
ATLpartyBooth

Email branding?

Postby ATLpartyBooth » Sat Apr 02, 2016 9:41 am

We bought the app last night and we love everything about it - so thanks! It is great! My question is around the email that is sent to the user. Is there a way to put our logo at the top of the email they receive so the branding of our business is consistent across the whole experience? Even if we could have our logo with a "powered by The WifFi Booth" below it would be great.

Not sure if I missed it or if it's something that doesn't exist.

Thanks!

tim
Site Admin

Re: Email branding?

Postby tim » Sat Apr 02, 2016 11:04 am

Sure, good idea. At the moment this doesn't exist but I had been meaning to do this, and the timing is right: I will be doing an update soon.
I'm happy to allow the logo at the top to be customized. This would work as follows: in Settings -> wifibooth you would enter the URL where your logo is (the email doesn't send the actual image, it sends a link to the image).

The design of the email needs an overhaul too. Any designers out there want to take a crack at that, make it all sexy? If so, I can send the HTML over...

tim
Site Admin

Re: Email branding?

Postby tim » Sun Apr 03, 2016 9:08 am

Hi again,
I have built this feature in a test version for someone to try. If you would like to try it out and give me feedback, please send me a message with your email address and i'll invite you to try it via Apple TestFlight.
thanks

Return to “Help: Other issues”