Charity Organization

Having a problem that isn't related to cameras or printers?
pghazal

Charity Organization

Postby pghazal » Tue Mar 21, 2017 10:07 pm

1. I have no idea what I am doing here
2. I need information on the app. I am part of a charity organization and we have a few events a year. We keep paying crazy amounts for a photographer to be at our event and are trying to change it up. The less money we spend, the more we can donate to our charities. We are looking for an app to work with our ipad that can take photos and send them via wifi to someones email or via text. Does your app have all that functionality? I have 0 tech expertise so any input would be greatly appreciated. Our next event is in July and we really want to test something like this out to save money.

tim
Site Admin

Re: Charity Organization

Postby tim » Tue Mar 21, 2017 10:25 pm

Hi there,
Yes, this app has that functionality. You can either use the iPad camera, or the app can connect to a camera. If you're setting this up yourself, it will be easier for you to go with:
- using the iPad camera
- connecting the app to a Google email (GMail) account in order to send email

You don't need to buy the app to try out all the features. You can try it out free, and buy it if it works for you.
Please write a review for Wifibooth on the Apple App store! Indie developers like me really need people like you to review their apps. Instructions on how to write a review: http://goo.gl/w8NsDI.

pghazal

Re: Charity Organization

Postby pghazal » Sun Mar 26, 2017 9:33 pm

Back again, downloading the app now to test it out. Will it work with my iphone if I don't have the ipad on me?

Also does it have an option to create a banner to place a statement or hashtag or image at the bottom of all the photos?

Return to “Help: Other issues”