Photos Roll & Emailing Photos

Having a problem that isn't related to cameras or printers?
pghazal

Photos Roll & Emailing Photos

Postby pghazal » Thu Mar 30, 2017 12:07 pm

Hi again. I am testing out the app as you suggested prior to buying to ensure it will work for our event.

Some concerns I have on the photo roll :After someone takes their allotted photos it doesn't go back to a main screen but all the photos previously taken are floating at the top when the next person takes their photo. Can this be changed, is there a function where after their 3,4 etc photos are taken and emailed that it takes them back to the "event screen" similar to what you see if you are using your iphone to trigger the photo taking?

Our concern is we do not want new people emailing themselves other peoples photos and it appears they have access to do that?

:?:

tim
Site Admin

Re: Photos Roll & Emailing Photos

Postby tim » Thu Mar 30, 2017 12:51 pm

Hi there,
This is something i'm hard at work on, for a big update - version 4.0.
Version 4 will definitely contain this functionality.
I can't give you a timeline, but it won't be ready before May.
Please write a review for Wifibooth on the Apple App store! Indie developers like me really need people like you to review their apps. Instructions on how to write a review: http://goo.gl/w8NsDI.

pghazal

Postby pghazal » Sat Apr 01, 2017 12:47 am

Would it be ready by July? Our tournament is July 20 of this year.

tim
Site Admin

Postby tim » Sat Apr 01, 2017 1:05 am

Im doing my best :)
Please write a review for Wifibooth on the Apple App store! Indie developers like me really need people like you to review their apps. Instructions on how to write a review: http://goo.gl/w8NsDI.

Return to “Help: Other issues”