Logo on bottom font size

Having a problem that isn't related to cameras or printers?
musiconwheels1

Logo on bottom font size

Postby musiconwheels1 » Tue Apr 18, 2017 12:27 pm

hello I'm hoping that you can help me.... I have checked out The forums and have not found the information I need... I have some upcoming events this weekend and need to put the couple's name and date on the bottom as s logi...what font size or how would I do this? I usually just created the name and date on paint and put it down there as a logo for the other program that I was using ....but when I use the same font on Wi-Fi booth it's very very small could you please help me this is hopefully the last step that I need

tim
Site Admin

Re: Logo on bottom font size

Postby tim » Tue Apr 18, 2017 3:53 pm

Assuming you are choosing to put the logo at either the top or the bottom (not in the collage itself), then, the logo needs to be the same width as the paper size you've selected for printing. Let's assume your printer settings are the default, which is 4x6 at 300DPI. Then, your width is 4" at 300DPI, which means your logo must be at least 1200 pixels width.
Then, after you've loaded a logo this big, you can use the slider to choose its height (in % of paper height).
Please write a review for Wifibooth on the Apple App store! Indie developers like me really need people like you to review their apps. Instructions on how to write a review: http://goo.gl/w8NsDI.

musiconwheels1

Postby musiconwheels1 » Tue Apr 18, 2017 4:42 pm

Can you provide a sample or a way to do this...for example....
Peter & Tammy
July 20, 2017

What size font would I use to put at bottom?
I'm sort of stuck on how to make it?

tim
Site Admin

Postby tim » Tue Apr 18, 2017 5:19 pm

You need to make a picture, put it in the ipad's camera roll. You can make it on your computer, then email it yourself on the ipad and save it... or use dropbox... or use airdrop to get it on the ipad
Please write a review for Wifibooth on the Apple App store! Indie developers like me really need people like you to review their apps. Instructions on how to write a review: http://goo.gl/w8NsDI.

musiconwheels1

Postby musiconwheels1 » Wed Apr 19, 2017 10:49 am

Yes I know that but what I'm trying to figure out is what size font do I use or what size do I make the logo it doesn't seem to be coming out large enough for me and if I expand it seems to distort

musiconwheels1

Postby musiconwheels1 » Fri Apr 21, 2017 7:16 pm

Hello I am still trying to figure this out we are trying to figure out how many pixels the height and the width have to be also is there a certain font size that we would use for making this on paint very important if someone could please respond

tim
Site Admin

Postby tim » Fri Apr 21, 2017 10:08 pm

I already answered how many pixels it should be. I'm not sure how else I can help you. I think you should ask for help from someone who designs logos / knows computers, if you are not familiar with how to create them.

Return to “Help: Other issues”