Branding Email + 1 Photo

Having a problem that isn't related to cameras or printers?
Julienbats

Branding Email + 1 Photo

Postby Julienbats » Tue May 02, 2017 11:24 pm

Hello,

I have purchased the $99 package, but now I see that you are branding the emails with:
Check out this photo that you made with The WiFi Booth!
Get the App ››

How can I adjust this text? I am paying money for this app, but you are still promoting it with the guest emails.

Also, I selected that I only want one photo, but it keeps saying:
Touch the photos above to make a collage. -------------- I only want to select 1 photo and email that photo.

Also where do i change the "From Name" that is sending out as emails.

And last, I would also need to be able to change the image name. Basically everywhere where there is WifiBooth, this needs to be replaced.

Please advise!

tim
Site Admin

Re: Branding Email + 1 Photo

Postby tim » Wed May 03, 2017 12:15 am

You can customize the email subject, and give a URL for your custom logo that will be included in the email. These are changed in the settings app -> wifibooth. Further email customization is not possible at this time but is on my TODO list.
Please write a review for Wifibooth on the Apple App store! Indie developers like me really need people like you to review their apps. Instructions on how to write a review: http://goo.gl/w8NsDI.

Julienbats

Postby Julienbats » Wed May 03, 2017 1:50 am

Hi Tim,

I would love to use your app, but with the current functionalities I would have to go and ask for a refund unfortunately. I can not have the emails branded like how it is now unfortunately. My client will not accept this.

Any idea when you are updating? I have no problem paying more money to have it completely non-branded/replaced with custom branding. Please let me know if there is ANYTHING i can do to make you add different features. I really need something specific! Please contact me at: julien@onehappyphotographer.com

tim
Site Admin

Postby tim » Wed May 03, 2017 10:06 am

Hi,
Although I appreciate your offer, i'm sorry I don't offer personalized support/apps/versions.
The app is totally free to try, there are no hidden/missing features before a purchase is made - hopefully you were aware of this before you paid for it. Refunds can be requested through apple in the usual way for iOS apps.
I'm working super hard on the next version of this app, past midnight most nights. There's nothing I can do to go faster, and it isn't possible to tell you when it's going to be available.
Please write a review for Wifibooth on the Apple App store! Indie developers like me really need people like you to review their apps. Instructions on how to write a review: http://goo.gl/w8NsDI.

thephotobloke

Postby thephotobloke » Fri Jun 23, 2017 7:11 pm

Hi Tim.

Just wanted to say that your app is fantastic, just what I am after! :D

Do you have an update on when you will offer removal of branding from emails please?

I can get my company logo and subject in the email, but could really do with loosing the text 'Check out this photo that you made...'

And the button 'Get the app'.

Ideally a body text option for custom text of your choice would be ideal so customers could offer text and links to their own websites etc.

Is it possible also the have the photo file name branded e.g. Rename the attachment from wifi booth... to event name...

I think especially for customers paying annual subs these should be standard features and will in the long term bring you more custom.

Please advice.

Kind regards.

tim
Site Admin

Postby tim » Sun Jun 25, 2017 11:36 am

Thanks for the feedback!
Yes, in the next update you will be able change the email logo, subject, and body/text. Also the email looks much much nicer.
Thanks for the idea of the filename of the attachment matching the event, i will try to get that in.

Leelee

Postby Leelee » Tue Sep 26, 2017 10:01 pm

Hi there!
I’m just about to sign up, before I do though I am wondering if you have moved or removed the location of “get the app” currently it is smack dab in the middle of the email above the photo the guest is to receive. Is this something you have changed in your last update?

Thank you

tim
Site Admin

Postby tim » Wed Sep 27, 2017 12:04 am

Hi Leelee
The only changes to the email templates were from v3 -> v4. Currently 4.0.2 is on the app store.
all the best!

Return to “Help: Other issues”