Canon G16/60D

Having a problem that isn't related to cameras or printers?
Psat

Canon G16/60D

Postby Psat » Thu Apr 21, 2016 10:09 pm

Hi!! So, I've been researching and I believed your App is the best one I loved! Though, I have not purchased it yet. I would like to ask a few question before doing so. I'm trying to run a small photobooth business and also to use for personal parties :)

1) I have two cameras in mind that I would like to use Canon G16 & Canon 60D. I know 60d does not have a wife, so I think the best thing to do is buy the eye-fi right?

2) canon g16 does have a wifi, however, it only runs on a dedicated app (canon). Is there a way around this? Without using eye-fi?

3) will connecting to selphy cp2100 be easy without wifi connection? I would love to take pix, edit on wifibooth, and send it to print to selphy cp1200. Will I be using the eye-fi to connect all three without connecting to wifi when on event location?

Thanks!

tim
Site Admin

Re: Canon G16/60D

Postby tim » Fri Apr 22, 2016 6:56 am

Hi psat
Sorry the canon g16 is not supported.
If you are doing this professionally then ibwould recommend a canon dslr with built-in wifi like the 70D. It is much more reliable than eyefi.

If you want printing then regardless of whtehr you go with eyefi or built in wifi, it is best to bring an access point with you. Like a cheap dlink portable hotspot. If you get one with a simcard then you can have dropbox and instagram integration wherever you go.
Otherwise your ipad must have a simcard in it so that you can use its personal hotspot feature.
I would definitely get a cheap wifi hotspot ie dlink. Way easier.

Return to “Help: Other issues”