What if I reach the iPad storage capacity?

Having a problem that isn't related to cameras or printers?
zypie

What if I reach the iPad storage capacity?

Postby zypie » Fri May 19, 2017 11:57 am

Hi, I wanna know, if I reach the iPad capacity with photos, does the app continues to take photos and store them to the sd card on the camera?
Does a message appears when the iPad is full?
My wifibooth configuration :

Canon EOS 6D (w/ sector adaptator, no battery) - Canon 24-105 f/4 - Neewer DE 300 (w/ umbrella)
iPad Air 1 + TP Link m7350 4G/LTE router, all on a standalone homemade box.

tim
Site Admin

Re: What if I reach the iPad storage capacity?

Postby tim » Fri May 19, 2017 2:24 pm

Hi zypie
When your ipad runs out of space, the camera will store the photos on its sd card yes, but they will likely not even show up in the app: there will be nowhere for the image data to be stored as it downloads from the camera to the app.
Yes, the app should warn you when you get close to running out (before you actually run out - to be helpful!)
Short version: dont run out of space!
Tip: turn on image downsizing (settings app -> wifibooth) to save space without sacrificing print quality
Please write a review for Wifibooth on the Apple App store! Indie developers like me really need people like you to review their apps. Instructions on how to write a review: http://goo.gl/w8NsDI.

zypie

Re: What if I reach the iPad storage capacity?

Postby zypie » Sat May 20, 2017 5:30 pm

Thanks for your reply, with 20Gb free space I don't think being out of space but I wanted to known if it happens. :)
My wifibooth configuration :

Canon EOS 6D (w/ sector adaptator, no battery) - Canon 24-105 f/4 - Neewer DE 300 (w/ umbrella)
iPad Air 1 + TP Link m7350 4G/LTE router, all on a standalone homemade box.

Return to “Help: Other issues”