Cannot Restore Purchase

Having a problem that isn't related to cameras or printers?
Cabell76

Cannot Restore Purchase

Postby Cabell76 » Wed Jun 07, 2017 1:33 pm

I purchased this software previously, in February of 2016, and I am trying to use it again, but I am unable to restore my purchases. Can you please help me?

My email address is chris_bell@me.com.

Thank you!

tim
Site Admin

Re: Cannot Restore Purchase

Postby tim » Wed Jun 07, 2017 4:06 pm

Hi Chris,
Sure i'll try to help!
When you made your purchase it was via Apple, and Apple always emails you a receipt for your purchase. Can you please find the receipt, and copy/paste here the name of the package that you purchased? If you're searching your email, you can look for the subject "Your receipt from Apple" (assuming your Apple ID is using the English language).
Please write a review for Wifibooth on the Apple App store! Indie developers like me really need people like you to review their apps. Instructions on how to write a review: http://goo.gl/w8NsDI.

Cabell76

Postby Cabell76 » Wed Jun 07, 2017 11:11 pm

I searched everywhere, and I could not find it. But the party I used the app at was 2/13/2016. I am not sure why nothing shows up in my history, but I used the app with and iPad Pro, Pentax DSLR, Canon Selphy 1200, and an Eye-Fi card with a camera timer.

I am not sure what else to do.

tim
Site Admin

Postby tim » Thu Jun 08, 2017 7:52 am

Ok one more place to check - do you have itunes? You could go check your purchase history there
Please write a review for Wifibooth on the Apple App store! Indie developers like me really need people like you to review their apps. Instructions on how to write a review: http://goo.gl/w8NsDI.

Cabell76

Postby Cabell76 » Fri Jun 16, 2017 1:18 pm

I checked in iTunes, and it will not let me go back that far. iTunes keeps logging me out as I go back to find my historic purchases.

I am at a loss.

tim
Site Admin

Postby tim » Fri Jun 16, 2017 1:54 pm

Can you remember if you bought a one-time purchase package, or a subscription?
Can you look back at Feb 2016 on the payment source (ie. credit card) that you used for Apple purchases, and tell me the amount you paid? I can then backtrack and figure out which package it was. I'll also need you to tell me which country your apple ID is registered in (ie. USA)

Cabell76

Postby Cabell76 » Sun Jun 25, 2017 12:00 am

Hello Tim,

I am sorry for the delay, and for the issues.

I was able to find the ourchase. It was under an old email/itunes account.

I paid $8.47 for the software. I have attached the screenshot from my iTunes account.

Please let me know what you can do for me.

Also, do you have any support for Pentax cameras with built in Wifi? I have an older Pentax DSLR and a bunch of glass, and would like to stay with Pentax. Thank you!

tim
Site Admin

Postby tim » Sun Jun 25, 2017 11:29 am

Hi there
That purchase was a 7 day rental so that's over and done.
There is no Pentax support yet but panasonic, fuji, and olympus support is coming.

Return to “Help: Other issues”