Dropbox 3 Per Pic Uploaded

Having a problem that isn't related to cameras or printers?
stoth09

Dropbox 3 Per Pic Uploaded

Postby stoth09 » Mon Sep 25, 2017 10:12 am

When using the drop box feature it is posting 3 pictures for every picture that is taken, although I'm not sure if the configuration setting within the APP handles this but the Number of Photos setting is set to 1. What is the configuration setting and where is it where it will only post 1 picture to my drop box instead of 3

tim
Site Admin

Re: Dropbox 3 Per Pic Uploaded

Postby tim » Mon Sep 25, 2017 12:18 pm

Hi,
Hmm that's not good. Are you saying that if you take one photo, 3 copies of that same photo are uploaded to Dropbox?
I can think of how doubles could be made - if you had autopilot on, had it configured to take only 1 photo, and auto-save/print, and turned on saving both collages AND individual photos to Dropbox -- then because the collage is actually just the one photo, it's going to look like there are doubles.

Can you try turning off "Upload and share all photos", so that only "Upload and share collages" is on and tell me if that helps?
Please write a review for Wifibooth on the Apple App store! Indie developers like me really need people like you to review their apps. Instructions on how to write a review: http://goo.gl/w8NsDI.

stoth09

Postby stoth09 » Mon Sep 25, 2017 1:33 pm

Yea - I think I figured it out and the option is good. I noticed when the pic was taken it would automatically post the pic to the Drop box. Then when the email was sent it added another 2 of the same pic. I messed around with the Drop box setting (upload and share collages). When you have both that and the upload and share all photos, it posts the extra 2. When you just have the collage on and the photo off it only posts the one. Plus its great if they don't enter an email you still get the pic. Great application. Getting married this weekend and the setup I have with an iPad is pretty phenomenal. Can't wait to test it - thanks for your reply.

tim
Site Admin

Postby tim » Mon Sep 25, 2017 3:20 pm

Congrats on your upcoming wedding!
And thanks very much for letting me know this got solved... i'll take a look as to why it posts the extra 2, that should just be one (collage + individual = should be 2 not 3)
Please write a review for Wifibooth on the Apple App store! Indie developers like me really need people like you to review their apps. Instructions on how to write a review: http://goo.gl/w8NsDI.

Return to “Help: Other issues”