Still getting Watermark after purchasing Selfie Package

Having a problem that isn't related to cameras or printers?
Rapidprint

Still getting Watermark after purchasing Selfie Package

Postby Rapidprint » Tue Oct 24, 2017 7:26 am

I just purchased the Selfie Package, and all my photos continue to be watermarked with the Wifibooth logo.

I've tried creating a new event, but it still continues to do it. How can I do to remove the Watermark?

tim
Site Admin

Re: Still getting Watermark after purchasing Selfie Package

Postby tim » Tue Oct 24, 2017 9:44 am

Sorry you're having trouble.
If you create a new event and still see a watermark with the Selfie Package, then please check these:
1. Printing turned off (touch printer icon at top-left, make sure the switch at the top is turned off)
2. In Event Settings -> General, make sure either FTP username or FTP password is blank (at least 1 must be blank)
Please write a review for Wifibooth on the Apple App store! Indie developers like me really need people like you to review their apps. Instructions on how to write a review: http://goo.gl/w8NsDI.

Rapidprint

Postby Rapidprint » Tue Oct 24, 2017 4:12 pm

Thanks for getting back to me.

I've turned off the printer on the top left corner. The FTP username & PW was already blank.

I created a new event, & still get the watermarks.

Any other ideas?

tim
Site Admin

Postby tim » Tue Oct 24, 2017 4:33 pm

OK. Can you please double-check for me that the app does indeed show your Selfie Package purchase as you expect, by going to Event Settings -> General -> Show Packages --> you should see "PURCHASED" in the leftmost column where the price/purchase button is, instead of seeing a price for the selfie package. Does it show as purchased?

Here is the complete list (from the source-code itself) of things that require more than the Selfie Package, which would cause you to see watermarks in your photos. These are all in Event Settings unless noted.
- Branding -> Text shown on home page: make sure it is empty/blank
- Branding -> Logo: make sure there's no logo (remove it). You can also set position to None (but it isn't necessary)
- Branding -> Collage watermark: remove it
- Branding -> Image watermark: remove it
- Twitter -> make sure the hashtag is empty/blank
- Twitter -> make sure tweet text is empty/blank
- Dropbox -> make sure both switches are OFF
- Email -> make sure Email (first setting) is "OFF"
- General -> FTP: make sure either FTP username or password is blank (or both)
- Printing (not a setting): make sure switch is turned off

If you go through all those and that doesn't fix it, my advice is to delete the app, install it again, restore your purchase again, and see if that helps.
Please write a review for Wifibooth on the Apple App store! Indie developers like me really need people like you to review their apps. Instructions on how to write a review: http://goo.gl/w8NsDI.

Rapidprint

Postby Rapidprint » Wed Oct 25, 2017 4:38 am

Ok, reinstalling the app fixed it, thanks.

Return to “Help: Other issues”