Email Template

Having a problem that isn't related to cameras or printers?
markb

Email Template

Postby markb » Fri Oct 27, 2017 8:18 am

Hi Tim,
Loving the app! Thank you!
Can we change the email template?
Also the hashtag doesn't seem to be working...is there anyway to fix this please?
Thanks,
Mark

tim
Site Admin

Re: Email Template

Postby tim » Fri Oct 27, 2017 9:29 am

Hi Mark,

Re hashtag: do you mean downloading photos to add to collages, or do you mean tweeting out photos/collages? What's not happening that should?

At the moment you can customize the email in the following ways:
- change the logo
- change the subject
- change the body text
You can do these on the event settings -> email page
Please write a review for Wifibooth on the Apple App store! Indie developers like me really need people like you to review their apps. Instructions on how to write a review: http://goo.gl/w8NsDI.

markb

Postby markb » Sun Oct 29, 2017 7:41 pm

Hi Tim,

Thanks for the reply.

Sorted with the email template 😎 I have a work around for anyone who hasn’t got the ability to host a PNG. There are a couple of sites that let you upload an image and then they provide you with the .png url...sorted! Works like a charm.

I have had some feedback from some people, who after receiving the email, thought that they had to download the photo from the AppStore!

Totally understand why you keep the email advert in at present Tim - I think as you develop the app even more the demand to remove the ad will be a deal-maker though.

The hashtag question was me being a numpty! I worked it out eventually! It may be a good idea to add the functionality of a adding a number of hashtags to search for.

Finally...adding more than one email would be a bonus. Lots of people in the shots want the same photo. I know that you can just make the photo again and send it but would be a nice bit of functionality.

Great app buddy...thanks for your energies!

Here’s a link to a template that I made up for you to look at.

Mark

tim
Site Admin

Postby tim » Sun Oct 29, 2017 7:49 pm

Wow great template, well done! Thanks for posting it.
I hear you re: the email template & entering multiple emails, it's on the list... there's a lot on the list at the moment!
Please write a review for Wifibooth on the Apple App store! Indie developers like me really need people like you to review their apps. Instructions on how to write a review: http://goo.gl/w8NsDI.

Rdube123

Postby Rdube123 » Sat Nov 25, 2017 2:34 am

I also love this app.
Be happy forever

tagsman

Postby tagsman » Tue Jan 23, 2018 4:30 am

Hi MarkB, Great message!

Do you mean you made the image below and set it as the logo? then the image was emailed to the guests?

Teddy
Hi Tim,

Thanks for the reply.

Sorted with the email template 😎 I have a work around for anyone who hasn’t got the ability to host a PNG. There are a couple of sites that let you upload an image and then they provide you with the .png url...sorted! Works like a charm.

I have had some feedback from some people, who after receiving the email, thought that they had to download the photo from the AppStore!

Totally understand why you keep the email advert in at present Tim - I think as you develop the app even more the demand to remove the ad will be a deal-maker though.

The hashtag question was me being a numpty! I worked it out eventually! It may be a good idea to add the functionality of a adding a number of hashtags to search for.

Finally...adding more than one email would be a bonus. Lots of people in the shots want the same photo. I know that you can just make the photo again and send it but would be a nice bit of functionality.

Great app buddy...thanks for your energies!

Here’s a link to a template that I made up for you to look at.

Mark

Return to “Help: Other issues”