Watermark started showing up? Can I remove?

Having a problem that isn't related to cameras or printers?
Sfmonsterbash

Watermark started showing up? Can I remove?

Postby Sfmonsterbash » Sun Oct 29, 2017 5:25 pm

I have the selfie pAckage - it says purchased in the top left in settings - and everything was working great for my event. However now that I'm looking at the photos - halfway through the roll, the watermark started showing up. Is there a way to remove them? Please help!

I'm nervous about deleting the app and reinstalling as I don't want to lose these photos and the chance to fix this.

tim
Site Admin

Re: Watermark started showing up? Can I remove?

Postby tim » Sun Oct 29, 2017 6:48 pm

Uh oh. There's no way to remove watermarks, they're permanent.

Could someone have gone into the event settings during the event, and changed them?! did you have a password on to protect against that?
If you open up the exact same event now, does it pop up the trial mode warning window (with "see price" at bottom) ?
Ohh, did someone turn on printing? Ie. in the printing popover did someone turn that switch on during your event? that'd do it....
Please write a review for Wifibooth on the Apple App store! Indie developers like me really need people like you to review their apps. Instructions on how to write a review: http://goo.gl/w8NsDI.

Sfmonsterbash

Postby Sfmonsterbash » Sun Oct 29, 2017 7:55 pm

Is there ANY way to get these back, like upgrade to the next level? I currently have Selfie mode but I'll pay for whatever - please let me know!!

tim
Site Admin

Postby tim » Sun Oct 29, 2017 8:31 pm

I wish there was. The watermarks are permanent :(
If you can tell me how you think it happened (did someone turn on printing?!), i'll at least give you Pro for a year for free. It won't help you get the watermarks off, but it's my way of saying that this really sucks, and I feel for you!
Please write a review for Wifibooth on the Apple App store! Indie developers like me really need people like you to review their apps. Instructions on how to write a review: http://goo.gl/w8NsDI.

Return to “Help: Other issues”