Bulk Export of Gallery Photos AFTER an Event

Having a problem that isn't related to cameras or printers?
matthallett

Bulk Export of Gallery Photos AFTER an Event

Postby matthallett » Sun Nov 12, 2017 2:27 pm

Hi there. I would like to be able to "Bulk Export of Gallery Photos AFTER an Event" has happened.

I have 450 photos in the event, but can't find a way to bulk export them to DropBox or the camera roll now. I am guessing that using the DropBox feature ahead of time would have been the best idea, but I didn't have that turned on during my last event. I was also worried about it using any of the Wifi bandwidth while the event was occurring. It was limited as the wifi there was slow.

any help would be greatly appreciated!

tim
Site Admin

Re: Bulk Export of Gallery Photos AFTER an Event

Postby tim » Sun Nov 12, 2017 3:42 pm

Hi!
All wifibooth photos are saved on the camera roll (except twitter downloads). Don’t you already see all the gallery photos on the camera roll?
Please write a review for Wifibooth on the Apple App store! Indie developers like me really need people like you to review their apps. Instructions on how to write a review: http://goo.gl/w8NsDI.

matthallett

Postby matthallett » Sun Nov 12, 2017 7:11 pm

I was being silly and didn't think of something... I was using a Canon SLR and was transferring the photos via Wifi to the app in real-time. I completely forgot that camera would be storing the photos on the SD card. In my head, I was thinking it was going to be saving the photos on the app only because they were being transferred over.

In other words, please ignore my question. Thank you all!

tim
Site Admin

Postby tim » Sun Nov 12, 2017 10:59 pm

No worries :) the photos are on your ipad camera roll too!
Please write a review for Wifibooth on the Apple App store! Indie developers like me really need people like you to review their apps. Instructions on how to write a review: http://goo.gl/w8NsDI.

Return to “Help: Other issues”