Logo issue

Having a problem that isn't related to cameras or printers?
johannTBox

Logo issue

Postby johannTBox » Thu Dec 07, 2017 4:09 am

Hey Tim,

Thank you for your work. I found another Bug:

I uploaded a logo and it doesn't end up the way the Preview shows. I understand that maybe the Filesize is not right and therefore it finds the best size. But if I get a logo from a company in that size it has to work i think at least it should show the real preview.

Thank you

Johann

tim
Site Admin

Re: Logo issue

Postby tim » Thu Dec 07, 2017 8:40 am

Hi Johann,
I'm not sure what is happening, but, what is the resolution (in pixels) of the logo?
Wifibooth intentionally does not stretch the logo to be bigger than its original size (in pixels), because that would cause it to look pixellated & poor quality.
One thing to check: it could be that the logo is fine (lots of pixels) on your computer/source, but, the way that you sent it to the ipad, caused it to be resized to be smaller. Or, the person who sent you the logo used email or a service that downsized it.
Please write a review for Wifibooth on the Apple App store! Indie developers like me really need people like you to review their apps. Instructions on how to write a review: http://goo.gl/w8NsDI.

johannTBox

Re: Logo issue

Postby johannTBox » Sun Mar 11, 2018 3:47 pm

Hey Tim,

To finish this thread up:

I don’t have this problem anymore. It seems like I did something wrong or it got fixed.

Thank you

Return to “Help: Other issues”