iPhones Cannot Find Event

Having a problem that isn't related to cameras or printers?
HighPoint

iPhones Cannot Find Event

Postby HighPoint » Fri Dec 08, 2017 11:34 am

I have an event coming up and I've been testing the app to make sure it all works and today when I tried to have coworkes find the event on their phone and access the event to use their phones as remotes, they could not find the event.

My phone was finding it for awhile and now it's not.

I've set the app to state that anyone with the app can connect. I'm not sure what is going on, but we've tried 3 phones and none of them can connect.

tim
Site Admin

Re: iPhones Cannot Find Event

Postby tim » Fri Dec 08, 2017 11:45 am

Please make sure that the ipad's bluetooth is turned on, and that bluetooth is turned on, on all phones that want to connect. Also note that it must be an ipad running the event (iphones cannot connect to other iphones).
If it still doesn't work, please power the iPad all the way off (hold down power button, swipe -> off), then turn it on and try again. There are a few iOS issues that can cause Bluetooth to stop working the way that it needs to for Wifibooth.
Did this fix it?
Please write a review for Wifibooth on the Apple App store! Indie developers like me really need people like you to review their apps. Instructions on how to write a review: http://goo.gl/w8NsDI.

Return to “Help: Other issues”