Constantly stuck on cheese

Having a problem that isn't related to cameras or printers?
Dudesweet7

Constantly stuck on cheese

Postby Dudesweet7 » Fri Mar 23, 2018 9:00 pm

Hey guys

Used it for the first time today and when it works it’s amazing BUT every so often it gets stuck on cheese on the 3rd of 3 pictures and then goes back to home screen with no pictures or I have to re boot the app?

I am using iPad Pro, canon 7d mark 2 with Wi-fi! A canon Delphi 1200 all connected to an Apple airport express

Any ideas?

tim
Site Admin

Re: Constantly stuck on cheese

Postby tim » Fri Mar 23, 2018 9:44 pm

That can happen if your wifi connection goes down or is unreliable, or, if the network has lots of devices on it. Have you tried using your phone hotspot nice and near the camera?
Please write a review for Wifibooth on the Apple App store! Indie developers like me really need people like you to review their apps. Instructions on how to write a review: http://goo.gl/w8NsDI.

Dudesweet7

Postby Dudesweet7 » Sat Mar 24, 2018 6:32 am

Hey Tim thanks for the quick reply..

It’s a dedicated router just for this and the only devices are iPad, camera and printer. They are all housed together so within about a foot of each other

I checked the stats on the router and had no disconnection at all :(

tim
Site Admin

Postby tim » Sat Mar 24, 2018 8:10 am

Ok well to debug the wifi please try using a phone hotspot anyways: maybe the airport has some issue etc. Wont take long and then you will have ruled out your router as an issue
Please write a review for Wifibooth on the Apple App store! Indie developers like me really need people like you to review their apps. Instructions on how to write a review: http://goo.gl/w8NsDI.

Return to “Help: Other issues”