Live view not working iPhone 10

SoloLink is an iOS app that shares your printer(s) over Bluetooth and Wi-Fi so that you can stay connected to your camera and be able to print. It can also share your iPhone's camera to Wifibooth.
Anniepie

Live view not working iPhone 10

Postby Anniepie » Wed Mar 01, 2023 12:21 am

Hello,
I have an iPad iOS 15.7.3 and n an iPad Air 2. I have an iPhone X on iOS 16.3.1 that won’t show live view when taking pictures. I bought the pro so I can have additional features. I download the solo link on my iPhone 12 om ios 16.3.1 the live view shows. I want to use my spare phone for the event. Can some guide what I’m doing wrong. Live view and mirror image is on but testing doesn’t show live view either unlike my iPhone 12

tim
Site Admin

Re: Live view not working iPhone 10

Postby tim » Fri Mar 03, 2023 10:58 am

Hmm so you're saying when you use the same iPad with Sololink on your iPhone 12 it works, but on your iPhone X there's no live view?
Does the iPhone X connect to the iPad ok -- on the ipad side do you see that the iPhone X has connected?

If you're testing & connecting one device right after the other, it could be that one bumped the other off... i'd try rebooting all the devices and try again to make sure this hasn't happened (reboot = swipe to power off, power back on again)
Please write a review for Wifibooth on the Apple App store! Indie developers like me really need people like you to review their apps. Instructions on how to write a review: http://goo.gl/w8NsDI.

Return to “SoloLink (formerly BluePrint)”