Connecting Canon Selphy to Blueprint on iPhone

SoloLink is an iOS app that shares your printer(s) over Bluetooth and Wi-Fi so that you can stay connected to your camera and be able to print. It can also share your iPhone's camera to Wifibooth.
liselotte

Postby liselotte » Fri Sep 21, 2018 7:03 am

I already struggle to connect my wifi printer to my Blueprint app on my iPhone... My printer is neither displayed on the airPrint nor does it seem to work when I want to connect it via IP address... any ideas how to connect them?

tim
Site Admin

Re: Connecting Canon Selphy to Blueprint on iPhone

Postby tim » Fri Sep 21, 2018 8:46 am

Is your printer connected to the same wifi network as your iphone? is your iphone making the network?
Please write a review for Wifibooth on the Apple App store! Indie developers like me really need people like you to review their apps. Instructions on how to write a review: http://goo.gl/w8NsDI.

Warnerjoype

Postby Warnerjoype » Sat Dec 29, 2018 10:42 pm

I read that BluePrint allows you to connect to two printers and it will automatically manage the printing.
I have a Sony camera with built in wifi, an iPad with WiFiBooth connected to it and two Canon Selhpy printers that are connected to an iPhone with the personal hotspot on.
I can share one of the printers at a time with the iPad via BluePrint, but I cant figure out how to share both.
Is this possible or do I need another iOS device?

tim
Site Admin

Re: Connecting Canon Selphy to Blueprint on iPhone

Postby tim » Sun Dec 30, 2018 8:30 am

At the moment blueprint can only share one printer at a time.
Please write a review for Wifibooth on the Apple App store! Indie developers like me really need people like you to review their apps. Instructions on how to write a review: http://goo.gl/w8NsDI.

Return to “SoloLink (formerly BluePrint)”