Absolutely need WiFi ?

SoloLink is an iOS app that shares your printer(s) over Bluetooth and Wi-Fi so that you can stay connected to your camera and be able to print. It can also share your iPhone's camera to Wifibooth.
Ecarlos

Absolutely need WiFi ?

Postby Ecarlos » Tue Dec 25, 2018 2:29 pm

What if the event location has no regular WiFi, and also I have to use Blueprint with my Fujifilm XT2 camera?

Is there a workaround? I was thinking initially if I need a third device to create a local hotspot network which the Selphy printer and the 2nd iOS device (which has Blueprint) will both connect to?

tim
Site Admin

Re: Absolutely need WiFi ?

Postby tim » Tue Dec 25, 2018 2:46 pm

Hi ecarlos,
Did i understand right, you want to connect your canon selphy printer, wifibooth on ipad, and fuji xt-2?

That isn’t easy if there is no wifi. If you dont need live internet then any wifi router would work. If you do, then use your iphone personal hotspot as the wifi router and get the newest ipod touch to run blueprint..
Please write a review for Wifibooth on the Apple App store! Indie developers like me really need people like you to review their apps. Instructions on how to write a review: http://goo.gl/w8NsDI.

Return to “SoloLink (formerly BluePrint)”