Sololink Must Always Be Open?

SoloLink is an iOS app that shares your printer(s) over Bluetooth and Wi-Fi so that you can stay connected to your camera and be able to print. It can also share your iPhone's camera to Wifibooth.
wesleyd8

Sololink Must Always Be Open?

Postby wesleyd8 » Sun Aug 22, 2021 7:28 pm

Does the Sololink app always have to be open when connected to WifiBooth? Whenever I lock my iPhone with the SoloLink app connected, it disconnects which is a real bummer.

tim
Site Admin

Re: Sololink Must Always Be Open?

Postby tim » Sun Aug 22, 2021 8:44 pm

Yes it must stay open. This is the way Apple built iOS for bluetooth connections
Please write a review for Wifibooth on the Apple App store! Indie developers like me really need people like you to review their apps. Instructions on how to write a review: http://goo.gl/w8NsDI.

wesleyd8

Postby wesleyd8 » Sun Aug 22, 2021 9:22 pm

Ah man, I wasn't aware of that before I purchased a Pro plan. Unfortunately, this setup is impracticable for our workflow.

However, I did check out Booth Events which I think could be a much more usable option for us -- is there any chance I can get a refund for my wifibooth Pro purchase to use for a Booth Events plan?

tim
Site Admin

Postby tim » Sun Aug 22, 2021 9:38 pm

Yes.
Since Apple doesn’t allow us to refund or see any app store purchase info, please:
1) email the receipt you got from Apple with wifibooth purchase to hello@booth.events
2) tell me (in the email) which email address you signed up to booth.events with
I will not be able to get to this until next week on Aug 30, are you counting on using booth.events before then?
Please write a review for Wifibooth on the Apple App store! Indie developers like me really need people like you to review their apps. Instructions on how to write a review: http://goo.gl/w8NsDI.

wesleyd8

Postby wesleyd8 » Sun Aug 22, 2021 10:03 pm

Awesome thank you very much I will do this now. The is after August 30 so that's fine.

Return to “SoloLink (formerly BluePrint)”