Automatic Printing

SoloLink is an iOS app that shares your printer(s) over Bluetooth and Wi-Fi so that you can stay connected to your camera and be able to print. It can also share your iPhone's camera to Wifibooth.
weefu

Automatic Printing

Postby weefu » Tue Oct 10, 2017 12:52 am

Hi,

I'm new to the group. My name is Jim, and I have a few questions about the software.

I want to provide digital cameras at my sister's wedding so guests could just take photos at their tables and they would automatically print from my printer with a special logo underneath, polaroid-style.

I have a DNP WPS Pro and DNP DS40, and was wondering if the software can do that sort of thing, without the clients having to choose which photo they want to print.

I might turn this into a business if it works!

Looking forward to your reply.

Regards,

Jimbo

tim
Site Admin

Re: Automatic Printing

Postby tim » Wed Oct 11, 2017 5:40 am

Hi Jimbo
At the moment only one camera can be connected to wifibooth at a time, like a classic photobooth.
But guests with iphones can use wifibooth on their phones to connect with the ipad (even without wifi), and by doing this they can mix their own photos into their collage.

The app is free to download and try this out - go for it!
Please write a review for Wifibooth on the Apple App store! Indie developers like me really need people like you to review their apps. Instructions on how to write a review: http://goo.gl/w8NsDI.

Warnerjoype

Automatic Printing

Postby Warnerjoype » Sun Dec 23, 2018 9:44 pm

We are looking to but a new automatic. Does anyone have any manufacturer recommendations or advice?

Return to “SoloLink (formerly BluePrint)”