Subscription Transfer/ Photo Uploads

Having a problem that isn't related to cameras or printers?
kweathers07

Subscription Transfer/ Photo Uploads

Postby kweathers07 » Thu Nov 01, 2018 12:00 am

Had a rough weekend on my first shot with wifibooth. To make a long story short I had to use the client's Ipad to get it to work,
thus the software subscription was paid for through her account.

Question 1. Can I transfer her subscription to my ipad?

Question 2. Can I upload all of the images from her app including gifs to my app or online now
after the fact? (The regular pics are still stored on my camera but not the gifs.)

Thanks for your help.

Aaron

tim
Site Admin

Re: Subscription Transfer/ Photo Uploads

Postby tim » Thu Nov 01, 2018 12:10 am

Hi Aaron
Sorry things didn't work well for you - not sure what happened ? Maybe your ipad is older and has iOS 9, and your client's is newer -- there seems to be an Apple issue right now with things build on the newer SDKs crashing on iOS 9
The subscription is tied to the Apple ID it was purchased with, and to my knowledge there's no way to transfer it (that would be up to apple). I'd suggest you go for a refund: when the email receipt from Apple arrives, your client can use the "report a problem" link to report that the purchase was by not intentional.
Yes you can transfer all the media easily: it's on the Camera Roll of her iPad. So just open Photos app and use AirDrop to move things between iPads like you would normally.
Please write a review for Wifibooth on the Apple App store! Indie developers like me really need people like you to review their apps. Instructions on how to write a review: http://goo.gl/w8NsDI.

Return to “Help: Other issues”